Jimtown Spicy Lamb and Chopped Olive Burgers
- 1 (7 ounce) container of Jimtown Chopped Olive Spread
- 1 pound ground lamb
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic, chopped fine
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, chopped fine
- 2 teaspoons orange zest, chopped fine
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds, toasted and ground
- 1 teaspoon red chile flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander, ground
Place the Chopped Olive Spread in a fine mesh strainer and squeeze dry.
Combine the Chopped Olives with all other ingredients and mix well.
Form into 3 regular sized patties or 8 to 10 small patties for appetizers.
Cook either on a hot grill or in a frying pan for 3 to 5 minutes on all sides.