|Serves 4-6 people, as a side dish or light lunch
- 4 cups cooked garbanzo beans
- 2 cups cucumber, peeled, seeded, and cut into ½” dice
- ½ cup Kalamata olives, pitted and roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped fresh parley
- 2 scallions, white and green part, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons good olive oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ½ cup Jimtown Romesco Sauce
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese (optional)
Gently toss all the above ingredients just before serving. You may serve over a few greens like watercress or Arugula.
Omit the feta for a vegan dish.